Housing Manager/Supported Housing - Good promotion prospects!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic organisation that is constantly looking to innovate and improve and provide a fast-moving environment that will engage somebody looking for a challenge, they also offer good prospects for promotion. On offer is a pleasant working environment with an excellent corporate social responsibility and ethical culture.
Our client is a group of companies that provide housing solutions’, health & social care, and has a charitable / social enterprise element.
Essential Requirements: The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role and will have:
- Previous experience of managing teams within a Supported Housing environment
- Experience and knowledge of housing management legislation
- Experience of developing partnerships with statutory, voluntary and public sector agencies
- Good attitude - willing to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in!
The role will involve running an effective Housing Service ensuring a professional delivery of service to tenants and customers. Responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Managing a team of people, to include; Housing Officers, Housing Administrators and a small Maintenance Team
- Overall management of future tenancies
- Working with external providers to ensure smooth delivery of service
- Performance monitoring - evaluating service performance/implement action plans in order to make necessary improvements
The role offers a generous salary of up to £35k (depending on experience) Hours of work: Monday to Friday working a 37.5-hour week - flexible hours are offered. 25 days’ holiday + statutory Bank Holidays, Pension and FREE parking on site!
This role would suit somebody with previous experience as: Supported Housing Manager, Housing Manager, Housing Services Manager, Supported Housing Deputy Manager
Please apply now to avoid missing out on this opportunity!