Investment Manager Client Role
Our client, a prestigious Investment Management firm, is looking for a Client Manager to join their professional offices based in the South West.
The role is framed to assist and support the Client Directors in managing the client relations and business development functions of the company.
Key functions/responsibilities will include -
- Maintaining and developing relations with the existing client base
- Looking after, servicing and developing your own client base incl. annual reviews visiting regular contacts
- Assisting and supporting the Client Relations team
- Liaising closely with the Investment Desk, Client Administration and Compliance
- Help prepare presentations and pitches
- Assist in planning and co-ordinating marketing events
- Must be a minimum of Level 4 either with the CISI or CII to become a registered CF30
In order to be successful for this position, you must have relevant previous experience of working within the Investment or Wealth Management industry. You will have impeccable attention to detail, alongside excellent communication skills and technical knowledge.
If you are client focused, confident and feel you possess the desired skill set, please do not hesitate to apply for this role.