Senior Research Executive SRE/RM - Healthcare Team
Senior Research Executive SRE/RM – Healthcare Team
I’m partnered exclusively with a Leading Market Research Consultancy whom are actively conducting a search for Senior Research Executive (SRE) to join their attractive offices in Central London.
Dedicated to providing a service that bridges the gap between standard research agencies and business consultants, they need to do more than simply report on survey findings. They look to their staff to provide real insight and to help their clients translate information into sound business plans and actions.
Location: Central London Based
Salary: Up to £45,000
Working Hours: 09.30 – 17.30
As an SRE you’re surrounded by knowledgeable and skilled researchers; bright people able to give advice if you need it or simply to act as a sounding board for your ideas.
They’re not stuffy and formal, but they are professional in all that they do.
They are happy to give people the space they need to progress and develop their careers and do their best to help staff make the best of their strengths and improve in areas where they’re not so strong.
- This (SRE) Senior Research Executive/Research Manager role is within their Healthcare team. Projects in this team are predominantly qualitative, however an interest and understanding of quantitative research is important.
- Your key objective is to be an active and engaged member of the Healthcare team providing team and project support, whilst gaining valuable experience across techniques, methodologies and countries.
- Supporting the project lead in all aspects of projects: from set-up, client communications, attendance of international fieldwork, moderation, analysis through to writing a full draft of the report/presentation.
- Experience in healthcare is essential.
- International project experience is important.
- A knack for the creative and the ability to create visually engaging output.
- Report writing skills – full responsibility on smaller jobs and assisting senior team members on larger jobs.
- Enjoys pushing the boundaries on methodologies and contributing to idea generation.
For more information please contact or call +44(0)1293776644 for a confidential chat.
Introduce a Friend or Colleague Reward!!!!
Refer a friend or a colleague to Barrington James today and earn £500 cash!
If you refer someone we are currently not aware of and we find them a new position we will give you both £250!
Barrington James is a specialist Pharmaceutical and Medical Device consultancy with well over 50 highly trained consultants that specialise in their own niche vertical markets. With offices in Europe, Asia and the US we are able to offer a truly global service to both our Clients and Candidates. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and our unrivalled market knowledge and we offer a service that is thorough, professional and intelligent.
In addition to our permanent and contract recruitment services, we provide proactive search campaigns, advertising campaigns, dedicated account management and MSP and RPO services.