Barclay Meade Finance & Accountancy are working with a large business seeking a part-qualified or studier to join them in an assistant accountant role.
This is a great opportunity to join a large finance function as part of the Accounts Payable remit, focussing on providing technical expertise to the wider finance function, invoice processing and change management. Full study support will be provided with this role as the company are renowned in the market for encouraging career progression.
The key skill set for this Assistant Accountant role includes:
* Support the wider business as a technical expert and help to manage and deliver change
* Ensure all third party invoices are processed accurately and efficiently
* Support change in the wider finance function and integration of departments ensuring service and controls in the AP team
* Monitor spend of the corporate card in line with policy and monitoring arrears
* Liaise clearly and effectively with other areas in the business
The key skill set required for this Assistant Accountant role includes:
* Experience in a large finance function, preferable a shared service centre environment
* Part-Qualified and studying CIMA/ACCA/ACA
* Excellent excel skills
* Great communication skills and the ability to build and maintain working partnerships
For more information regarding this Assistant Accountant role, please contact Charlotte at Barclay Meade on .
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK