My client a Leading Global Law firm based in the West End, is seeking a Legal Secretary to join their business on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be supporting two successful Partners. They must be self-motivated with a high level of enthusiasm, Typing speed of 70WPM and good time management. The candidate will be proactive and be able to work in a fast paced working environment.
- Prepare legal documents and papers
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports and legal documents; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information
- Organise and manage Partner diaries by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, dispositions, and travel; recording and monitoring court appearance dates, pleadings, and filing requirements; monitoring evidence-gathering; anticipating changes in litigation or transaction preparation requirements
- Attend legal meetings and taking minutes
- Generate revenue by documenting and inputting attorney billable time and reimbursable expenses; preparing invoices; tracking payments
- Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential
The ideal candidate:
- Typing speed of 70 WPM or above is essential
- PA experience at Partner level
- A good undergraduate degree is preferable
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills
- Proven organisational ability
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.