House Network are currently recruiting a Sales Executive to join our Projects Team in London. You will be primarily responsible for:
- Working alongside and providing support to the Head of Corporate Sales of House Network Solutions (HNS) in the day to day running of client’s accounts.
- As a Sales Exec you will take a consultative, value-based approach to selling while building revenue-generating relationships with a wide variety of real estate businesses. As part of a team, the Sales Exec will be expected to provide support for colleagues as and when required, be innovative thinking and dynamic.
- Provide ideas of new business opportunities, and meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets. Work cross functionally with other departments to ensure a strong client relationship.
- Previous experience within the B2B market would be useful but demonstrable success in achieving dynamic and successful sales techniques.
About the Role
As a Sales Executive some of your key responsibilities will involve:
- Ensure the smooth running of B2B/B2C client base on a day to day basis
- Develop and maintain a constructive and professional relationship with clients at all levels
- Act as the first point of contact for day to day enquiries from clients and other internal and external sources.
- B2B Affiliate Scheme account set-up’s and revenue record keeping.
- Independently respond to queries from both clients and CEO’s in a pro-active manner, whilst keeping Head of Corporate Sales informed as appropriate.
- Research new corporate clients leads from internet with Decision Marker investigation work.
- Ensure that any correspondence produced or issued by HNS is accurate and adheres to any brand guidelines.
- Update and contact LinkedIn connections.
- Periodically attend client meetings with the Head of Corporate Sales.
- Ensure that all client records are accurate, up to date and in the prescribed format
- Maintain client records and data
- Undertake ad hoc project work where required.
- Be prepared to work outside contracted hours if workloads & business requirements necessitate
- Proactively seek to maintain, improve & demonstrate technical & industry knowledge
- Provide a proactive professional telephone handling service for both internal and external contacts, including clients and House Network colleagues.
- To continually look to make recommendations to improve processes and service.
Salary and Benefits
- This role offers a competitive salary plus commission, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including childcare vouchers and additional holiday.
- Hours: Monday-Friday (9:00am-6:00pm)