Cloud Software Developer - Cambridge - £30k - £50k
Our client, an established and well known engineering company in Cambridge are looking for an experienced Cloud Software Developer to help build and develop a new product.
Considered to be one of the largest names in their industry, our client pride themselves on high performance products, built and sculptured by ambitious individual’s based north of Cambridge. We at SoCode are currently working in partnership to help them build a great team and working environment.
Based North of Cambridge our client is in a fantastic location with easy access from Newmarket, Ely, Huntingdon and Central Cambridge.
The successful candidate will be working with the latest technologies to create a brand new and exciting product. You will be part of a new team working on this greenfield project.
Essential requirements include:
- A degree-level qualification in Computer Science/Engineering/Science/Mathematics (2:1 minimum ideally)
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software
- Ability to use one or more development language (C#, C++, HTML, etc.)
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
Experience with one or more of the following would also be beneficial:
- Cloud-scale data analysis (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Hive, HDInsight).
- Database technologies (e.g. SQL, NoSQL).
- Multi-threaded programming.
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000+ Depending on experience
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. If we successfully find them a new position, we will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation.