Our client, an exclusive aesthetics clinic, is looking for an Aesthetic Therapist to join the team in Bristol.
You will treat and advise patients, providing the highest level of customer care, and work towards individual sales targets for treatments and product sales. You will help to ensure that the treatment rooms are stocked and well-maintained, and you will also assist the manager with the day-to-day running of the clinic.
Skills and experience required
This role will suit a confident and polished individual who can bring a high level of professionalism and expertise to the medi-spa team. You must be an accomplished therapist, particularly with experience of lasers, micro-needling, and advanced skincare treatments.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- At least one year of aesthetics experience working for a clinic or medispa
- Certificate in Laser Core of Knowledge and NVQ3 or equivalent
- Advanced skincare knowledge
- Experience performing laser/radiofrequency treatments, skin needling, and advanced skincare
- Consistency achieving sales targets
- Be confident, and be a good communicator
- Be spotlessly presented and professional at all times
You will be offered a competitive commission and bonus structure, and will be able to develop your knowledge and skills with the continual training the clinic provides.
Apply below - please add a brief covering letter and upload your CV.