Our client, a local e-commerce company in Colchester, are recruiting for a Stock Controller to join their ever growing team of professionals.
Your main duties will include:
- Demonstrating high level analysis of sales data
- Working to develop warehouse policies
- Supporting Warehouse systems - ensuring effectiveness.
- Creating optimum layout plan for the warehouse to maximise effectiveness
- Inventory counting and reconciliation of stock
- Ensuring stock intake and deliveries are happening effectively and efficiently.
- Planning space for busier periods
- Develop and maintain Excel tools to forecast material flows and activity
- Periodically reviewing slow moving/ obsolete stock and taking necessary actions
- Planning daily flow of deliveries and ensuring necessary resources available
- Liaising with Production on a daily basis on capacity vs. demand
- Managing daily KPI reporting for activity and throughputs
- Advanced Excel skill level and experience with commercial use
- Self-motivated and target driven with the ability to work independently
- Able to work accurately and efficiently with a strong quality focus
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills with proven experience in copywriting
- Sage and WMS experience would be an advantage
This role operates 08:00 - 18:00 Monday until Friday. The company is offering circa £25,000 with great company benefits.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.