Marketing Assistant, Coventry, £19,000 - £23,000, Permanent
Your new company
Your new company is a well established organisation, working with clients worldwide. They are looking for a confident and innovative Marketing Assistant to join their team.
Your new role
In your new role as Marketing assistant you will be undertaking the following responsibilities:
1. To be responsible for the blog area on the company website.
2. To be responsible for website content in terms of relevance, interest and timeliness.
3. To coordinate and upload content to CELCAT's chosen Social Media platforms.
4. To coordinate mail campaigns particularly reporting leads and reporting outcomes.
5. To assist account managers in organising exhibitions, users groups, travel etc.
6. To assist in the production of marketing campaigns and materials.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed as a Marketing Assistant you'll need to be the following criteria:
1. Organised with good verbal, written, telephone and interpersonal skills.
2. To have some knowledge & experience of graphic design.
3. To set work oriented targets and work in a dedicated way to achieve them.
What you'll get in return
In return you'll get a salary of £19,000 - £23,000 depending on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.