We are seeking an ambitious and driven individual to join a prestigious FMCG in Woking as a Brand Manager.
This is a very exciting opportunity and the company will pay a salary of up to 31.5k with excellent benefits.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing "best in class" brand plans, ensuring that all plans deliver against brand and business objectives in conjunction with the Marketing Manager.
You will directly support the Marketing Manager on the management of your branded portfolio:?
- Executing the annual marketing campaigns as per the annual plans agreed.
- Developing and executing plans in conjunction with the Commercial team.
- Managing the day to day tasks required to implement ATL, PR and digital plans.
- Being the agency point of contact in the planning and execution of all brand events
- Ensure all social media programmes are maintained and developed as a key consumer communication tool for the brands.
- Analyse and report on the brand performance for the brands within allocated portfolio.Provide day to day support to the Marketing Manager, such as aiding with customer presentations, sample requests, budget management and assisting with any other branded events where required.Work alongside the customer marketing team to launch promotions across the allocated portfolio.
- Manage and execute all internal launches and product communications
You should have a minimum of 2 years' experience in a UK commercially facing/marketing role within the FMCG environment. Ideally you will have experience working with global brands.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to join this excellent company. In their modern, creative offices, managing credible brands.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.