Financial Services Assessor - London
Are you an experienced Financial Assessor? Do you have experience in the financial and banking sectors to a managerial level?
Alderwood are recruiting for a National Training Provider who are looking to recruit a Financial Services Assessor to cover the London area.
The Job Role:
Ensuring the new apprenticeship standards are adhered to, you will effectively manage a high volume portfolio of learners within our dedicated banking sector, delivering QCF levels 2&3. You will ensure each learner is engaged, motivated and on schedule for successfully completing their qualifications and certifications by coaching, supporting & working closely with them.
As this is a regional role covering London (within the M25), time management is essential, as you will be expected to undertake a vast number of appointments per week.
To be successful in this role you will:
* Have a proven background from within the financial banking sector, in a management capacity
* Ideally, you will have previous Assessor experience, although this is not essential
* Be passionate about training & coaching
* Ability to think on your feet and work well Effective time management skills
* Possess strong face-to-face and telephone communication expertise
* Have excellent social and interpersonal skills
* Be used to working within a target driven environment
Previous experience as an Assessor is not essential, as this role would suit an individual with a proven background in a bank / building society environment with relationship management experience coupled with banking sector qualifications.
In return you will receive:
* Starting salary of £27,000 - £30,000pa (Dependant on experience and qualifications)
* Bonus Scheme
* Pension Scheme
* Phone and Laptop
If you wish to apply for this postion please email your cv to
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK