Accounts Payable Clerk
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in the Finance department as part of a stock team who are primarily responsible for the overall company's stock control and performance. Key responsibilities will include supplier stock management, product and pricing query resolution, pub delivery note exceptions compliance and business support for internal and external key stakeholders.
- Good communications skills - written and verbal
- Customer service excellence
- Positive and hard-working
- Ability to take initiative
- Analytical thinking
- Commercial awareness
- Planning and Organisation
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- A good understanding of Stock management.
- Working in a fast paced and challenging environment to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work unsupervised, with a high degree of personal motivation
There are market leading benefits in working for this business and they have a fantastic reputation for retaining quality talent. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the most reputable businesses locally.