Compliance - Regulatory Change Specialist
Outstanding opportunity within a leading international Asset Manager to be part of a small specialist regulatory change team covering all business areas globally.
My client is a well renowned international Asset Management firm and owing to an internal transfer have an opening within their Regulatory Change team.
Working closely with local and regional teams and business subject matter experts the role will ensure the impacts of any and all regulatory changes are fully understood by the business, that all areas remain fully compliance and any potential business advantages are leveraged.
Work on several issues / projects arising either as a result of business change (M&A / organic expansion) regulatory change, defined compliance issues or otherwise. These could be running at the same time or concurrently and cover various jurisdictions.
Opportunities for extensive personal development due to nature of projects and diversity of the function.
Essential Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Able graduate with strong academic record
- Strong analytical, numerical and communication skills
- Initiative and self-confidence; able to apply yourself to diverse projects and adapt quickly
- Able to demonstrate strong understanding of Compliance and underlying values
- Strong knowledge of Financial Services sector in general with interest in Investment Management
- Flexibility to work in global locations on specific projects (potentially with limited notice)
- Strong commitment to personal development
- Relevant Compliance / Asset Management experience
- Relevant professional training (Accounting/Audit, Legal, Compliance, Consulting)
- European or Asian Language skills
There are opportunities within this role for personal development training and professional qualifications.