Head Chef-K/M £30-35k Depending on Exp L/O Hols&Company Benefits
Our client is one of the fastest-growing hotel groups in Europe, with 37 property locations in the UK, Ireland and Europe with more to come...Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, genuine, friendly chef who strives to exceed expectations and delivers excellence in everything that they do.Our client has an opportunity for you to join their Management Team (Kitchen Team) as a Kitchen Manager
Are you a senior chef, passionate about delivering good quality food, following required specifications, developing team mates and managing legal requirements within the food service area? We have the role for you as a Kitchen manager, you will become an integral member of the team to deliver excellence to all our valued customers in our Bar, Restaurant and Meeting & Events department.
This is a role, where we engage with you; give you practical training, development and progression within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company, knowing that promotion will not be too far away if you want a fun and exciting career in hospitality.
Experience within hotels is a benefit, and if you are flexible, well organised, possess excellent communication skills, can work on your own initiative as well as motivating others
- Manage, supervise, and participate in the preparation/ production of food for all Food & Beverage outlets.
- Ensure that all food is produced in a timely and efficient manner and meets the highest standards of taste, quality and presentation.
- Assist with developing new menus based on food trends, regional tastes and client request.
- Track food costs and assist in the development of departmental budgets.
- Ensure implementation of effective cost controls without compromising standards of service.
- Ensure adequate resource planning and effective recruitment of kitchen team members.
- Set and review departmental objectives and provide performance feedback through appraisal process and job chats.
- Ensure awareness and compliance with all Health & Safety work practices.
- Ensure support of the organisational core values at all times.
Benefits of working with our client -
Here are some of the fantastic benefits that you would be entitled to if you join our client .
- Well-Tailored Uniforms
- Meals on duty
- Social Activities (Staff Summer/Winter event)
- Monthly engagement activities
- Annual Charity Event Day
- Excellent training and development training will be given through our client.
- Employee of the month & Overall Employee of the Year, Gala dinner
- Discounted accommodation rates for staff members and reduced rate for friends and family
- Food Discount - 50% off total lunch or dinner bills when staying in our clients hotels.
- 28 days holiday entitlement including bank holidays, increasing with service to a maximum of 33 days
- Pension Scheme-
- Flexible working hours
- Earn up to £1000 for recommending a friend to work for the company
- Birthday cards every year
- Life Assurance
- No split shifts
How to Apply
If you think you have got what it takes to fulfil this role, please forward your CV today with your full working history
Any applicants who are not contacted after 72 hours will be deemed unsuitable. In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.