SEO & Key Word Online Executive
NEW JOB - International SEO & Key Word Online Executive - fantastic opportunity to join a world class , international and highly successful brand and online retailer with excellent career challenge and future opportunities!
English AND fluency in either German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Italian or Japanese
Harlow, Essex - north east of central London (20-30 minutes by train from Central London)
Our client is a successful, international designer, manufacturer and e-tailer of a huge range of brands and designs to the creative sector.
In order to develop all SEO and Keyword strategy and analyse key word affectivity across many global e-tail / online shopping websites (such as Amazon, eBay etc.), they wish to recruit an International SEO & Key Word Analytics Executive, fluent in at least 1 of the following languages: German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Italian or Japanese .
Working as part of a team responsible for setting these up, managing new product uploads and optimising product listings, your role as International Digital SEO & Key Word Analytics Executive will include the following duties and tasks:
- Uploading new product listings on marketplaces (Amazon, eBay etc.)
- Optimising listings (Key Words, SEO) to increase sales conversion and maximise revenue
- Liaise with marketplaces software partner to resolve issues and maximise product availability
- Identify any problem areas and liaise with relevant departments to improve
- Ensure marketplaces updated with best sellers, latest products and new items
- Establish and maintain good relationships with our account managers on the various marketplaces
- Report feedback on product to buying department.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in English is essential AND also fluency in at least 1 of the following languages: German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Italian or Japanese
- University graduate - ideally in a business studies or economics related subject but this is not essential
- Very good IT skills - Excel spreadsheet ability is essential
- Attention to detail to ensure every new product listing on every marketplace is 100% accurate and complete.
- Analytical skills to download, interpret and report on sales data from marketplaces
- A passion for ecommerce and desire to learn how to optimise product titles, search terms, keywords, categories etc so that revenues can be maximised on each marketplace.
- Experience of Google Analytics and Google Adwords would be advantageous
£18,000 - £24,000
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as International Digital SEO & Analytics Executive to join an award winning, international business, please click the Apply Now button and send your CV to us.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes