Our Client is a leading provider of high quality development programmes for retailers, looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team in Birmingham. They are looking for a Marketing Manager that will take responsibility for implementing marketing strategies and campaigns to meet company objectives. This role is challenging and diverse offering a breadth of responsibilities.
What are the key responsibilities of the Marketing Managers role?
- Marketing and customer research
- Budget management
- Relationship building
What qualities will you need for this Marketing Manager role?
- You will need to be Degree (or equivalent) qualified preferably within marketing.
- You will need to be a pro-active, hands-on, creative and passionate person.
- You will need to have excellent people skills.
- You will need to be a problem solver with outstanding attention to detail.
- You will need to have the ability to multi-task across different marketing campaigns and projects.
- You will need to have strong leadership with professional skills.
- You will need to have strong commercial awareness with a good understanding of UK retail market.
Based in Birmingham - West Midlands, salaried up to £25,000
This Marketing Manager role is a great opportunity to join high quality organisation with a brilliant culture.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment