Claims MI Manager
To manage Central Claims Management Information production and provide accurate analysis from the data, identifying trends and opportunities to improve performance.
Oversight responsibility for claims telephony arrangements and other communication channels including those on a digital platform.
Management of at least one direct report.
Principle Objectives and Responsibilities
- Actively contribute to claims strategy and projects, including collaborative approach across the wider claims community
- Consider and investigate new future IT developments and systems to further enhance the claims proposition and service provided.
- Identify, design and implement improvements to the claims system to improve performance, save costs and improve the customer journey.
- Manage the implementation of Guidewire (claims system of choice) across the business.
- Identify and advise on design and development requirements for Towergate IT systems and telephony.
- To identify, design and implement MI reporting that articulates past and current performance, and allows informed decisions to be made on claims strategy.
- Oversee the collection, manipulation and analysis of claims MI across the business. Analysing data and identifying trends to create effective reports which actively contribute towards strategic direction.
- Review and streamline the delivery of suitable claims MI to our key customers and insurers.
- Actively oversee and assist with claims projects and initiatives.
- Maintain a close working relationship with finance, improving communication, to develop clear, visual finance processes across the business.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Conduct to ensure MI requirements are met and conduct measures and tolerances are adhered to, escalating any issues accordingly
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Binder Management teams and underwriting teams to ensure claims are kept apprised of any scheme, insurer, project developments or changes that will directly affect claims management or performance.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders to support company strategy
- Apply consideration to potential outcomes and to make decisions without supervision.
- Understands Towergate values and ethos and works in accordance with company goals.
- Work with and for the Claims Community to implement Towergate Claims Strategy.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Good team-working skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Insurance background.
- Ability to work under pressure and against tight deadlines.
- Ability to work using own initiative.