Call Centre Advisor / Telesales Executives
£15 - £17K BASIC SALARY
£20 - £25K OTE with UNCAPPED COMMISSION
Growing reputable company, based in prime location of Manchester’s city center currently taking on experienced telesales advisors. Full training provided. Fantastic opportunity for internal growth within company due to expansion. The company are looking for 5-6 suitable candidates to join a small, highly specialized team of professionals widely recognized for producing market leading quality in the Industrial Disease sector.
Over the last 3 years, our company has developed a fantastic reputation and built multiple on-going relationships with an extended number of firms all over the UK. Due to the high quality of work produced and the reliability and dependability of the experienced workforce, growing demand for new work has resulted in this expansion. GET IN WHILE YOU CAN.
- Basic and Commission paid weekly
- Live daily updates on commissions earned from previous day
- Half Day Friday! Week-in, week-out. Start your weekend early!
- Dress down Friday
- Daily Incentives
- Weekly Incentives
- Monthly Incentives
- Refer a friend scheme - refer reliable candidates and receive cash bonus
- Fantastic transport links
- Mature, independent, tight-knit working environment
As a specialist, your main responsibilities will include:
- Making outbound calls (B2C) to potential or existing clients who suffer with some type of industrial disease.
- Taking a fact-find/completing criteria checklist of client to assess the suitability of case placement.
- Input and update client information into very straight forward company CRM system
- Closing out sales and maintaining positive client relationships
- Working towards sales targets and KPIs
- The successful applicant MUST have minimum 1 year experience of a telephone based B2C or B2B sales role
- If you have experience in Industrial Deafness this will be an advantage.
- Candidate must be excellent communicator, poses fantastic people skills, be enthusiastic, articulate and dependable.
- Be able to work unsupervised and also as part of a team
- Liasing directly with Senior Handlers to finalise all cases before hand-over to our business team panel.
As a leader in market quality for the Industrial Disease Industry, we succeed because our staff are committed to the needs of each and every client we speak to. We also have a diverse product range meaning opportunities, if successful, of taking on fresh challenges on new campaigns bringing the thrill of limitless possibilities.
****Please only apply if you have the relevant experience and are serious about starting immediately.
We look forward to hearing from you.