Nursery Deputy Manager
Do you want to take the next step in furthering your career?
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you will be valued and appreciated?
Do you want to be part of a successful team?
A setting in the south of Manchester is looking to add an experienced deputy manager to their existing early years team, the right candidate will be named as the suitable person in charge of the nursery and will be responsible for the complete overview of the nursery in the absence of the manager.
- Awards and appreciation ceremony every year
- Additional holidays dependant on length of service
- Discounted childcare
- Access to multiple early years training courses and continuous professional development
- Supporting the nursery manager on the day to day running of the setting
- Monitoring health and safety policies and procedures
- Recruiting suitable people who are able to continue outstanding practice within the setting
- Ensure that staff are trained on the EYFS and Safeguarding
- Promote continuous practice of partnerships with parents
- Minimum of level 3 childcare qualification
- Leadership experience
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Confident in communicating with parents, staff and children
If you would like any more additional information or a chat about this role please contact the Manchester Early Years office.