Salary: £30,000 to £50,000 depending on experience + Benefits
Contract or freelance position available
Our client are professional and efficient dry lining, plastering, screeding and rendering specialists based in Hertfordshire but currently working all over London and the surrounding areas on commercial and residential developments. They are currently looking to hire an experienced site manager.
The Site Manager role:
The main role of the Site Manager will be to lead on site operatives, Liasing with clients and ensuring a smooth running of the project from start to completion. Projects can range in value from £10,000 to £800,000.00 pounds.
Site Manager role also includes:
- Monitor progress,
- Oversee delivery of materials
- Carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arisekeep in close contact with members of their site team at all times,
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements.
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress.
- Act as the first point of contact regarding project requirements
- Make sure that the deadline for completing work is met
Requirements needed to become the Site Manager:
- At least 5 years experience in construction site management
- Good organisation and communication skills are essential
- Experience in working with dry lining and SFS is an advatage
- Need to have experience and capabilities of running more than one site at a time.
Our client is looking for the right person to fill a friendly, hardworking team. This is a great opportunity to become a part of a successfully growing business.
If you feel that you may be suitable for this Site Manager role then please apply now!