Voted one of the best companies to work for, this foreign exchange specialist have gone from strength to strength over the last few years. Whilst assisting businesses with brokering transactions, they also develop and maintain currency management strategies for a client list brimming with huge household names including, Holland & Barrett, Hornby, ASOS and more.
They are now looking to find their next intake of money-motivated and target-driven graduate FX Brokers to join their team in London.
In this FX Broker graduate job, you must be incredibly business-savvy, as you will be responsible for delivering top notch client relationship management. Although previous experience within the FX industry is not a pre-requisite for this opportunity, you must have the hunger, desire and passion to succeed within the financial world.
In this FX Broker graduate job, your tasks will involve:
- Delivering first class client relationship management throughout the sales process and all trades
- Researching and generating profitable new business
- Applying solid financial and business acumen to better comprehend Client strategies
- Focusing on goals and results whilst striving to surpass targets
- Playing an active role in the company and adding to the strategic expansion of the business.
What we're looking for?
- The ability to work with senior level professionals and develop long lasting relationships with them
- A proven knowledge of the financial markets or the willingness to learn (if you have limited prior knowledge)
- Experience in a client facing environment and excellent communication skills
- Patience and determination to develop new business ties with large Corporate clients
- Strong ambition to have a successful career in the financial industry
- Previous work experience in a B2B sales role
What else is on offer?
- A basic salary between £30,000 and £55,000 (dependent on experience)
- A minimum OTE of £60,000-£100,000 in the first year (dependent on basic salary)
- The commission earned is paid in the same month
- Unbelievable career prospects with performance related promotions
- The chance to work with the best in the industry and learn from people who have a track record of delivering results year on year.
If you want to work for a company that has an excellent reputation in the FX market, don't miss out and apply for this FX Broker graduate job in London today!