Sales Ledger Clerk
Are you looking for a new position within Finance?
Do you want to join a rapidly growing business that offers excellent career development opportunities?
We are currently looking for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join a well established Services company on the outskirts of Manchester. Reporting to the Financial Controller and working within a dynamic team, your role will be to assist with daily cash posting, bank reconciliations, petty cash and staff expenses. The company will support you through your accountancy studies should this be of interest.
You daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Daily cash posting and banking of cheques and BACS receipts
- Regularly review and clear down unposted bank transactions
- Ad hoc and Direct Debit cash posting
- Preparation of a weekly Petty Cash request and posting of expenditure
- Preparation, posting and maintenance of customer Direct Debits
- Regularly review the sales ledger to clear down credit balances and unallocated cash.
- Any other tasks as reasonably required by the business.
We are looking for someone who is a team player, self motivated and looking to build a career at a successful company. You will be driven and look to develop and grow with the company.
If you feel you have the relevant skill set and match the profile that we are looking for - please send your CV through to .