Job Title: UX Designer
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Fuse is a fast growing, vibrant tech company based in the buzzing heart of London’s tech hub - Shoreditch. Creators of a truly disruptive technology that is redefining the way people and organisations communicate, collaborate, share knowledge and learn. Following recent investment, we’re expanding at a phenomenal pace both within the UK and globally.
But beware! Fuse is not normal! The pace is frenetic, the atmosphere electric. If you want 9-5 and an easy life, we’re not for you. If you want to work with brilliant, passionate people who are hungry, driven and relentless in their determination to smash expectations…. then we can certainly deliver!
This is an opportunity to join at an early stage and come with us on an amazing journey.
We’re looking for a talented UX Designer to work in a hyper-collaborative and creative environment.
You’ll be a key member of the team developing our main product, the Fuse platform. Our product is already reshaping an industry, and with your help we’ll move it into in a market leading position.
Fuse’s core values are collaboration and taking initiative; we’re not looking for a someone to just write code, we’re looking for someone to be part of the conversation. To bring their brains, passion and creativity to the table to help us figure out the smartest, fastest way to forge an Omni platform learning solution to delight our end users and clients.
If you are a passionate UX Designer with a good eye for detail, and think you have the skills, drive and talent to help us to build up our team, we’d really like you to come join the team!
Day to day
- Work closely with the Product Team to deliver business priorities
- Actively contribute to the product ideation, prototyping and user testing process
- Sketch out an idea and create something clickable asap using Sketch and invision
- Work closely with product owners to prepare clear stories on the backlog
- Be comfortable walking through ideas/prototypes using screen recordings
- Assure developers and QA engineers understand the details of designed features
Required Skills and experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in the EdTech industry
- Willing to help drive new product areas and internal strategic meetings as part of the UX team
- Strong oral presentation as well as versatile writing/communication skills
- Comfortable operating in fast-paced environment
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
Desired Skills and experience
- Experience working with agile teams
- Experience of Sketch, Invision
- Experience developing and maintaining design wireframes, mock-ups, and specifications as needed
Date posted: 8 February 2017
Closing date: 10 March 2017