An online fashion retail business experiencing unprecedented growth, poised for a another record year in turnover and profitability. The business has a dynamic culture and is able to offer its employees unique experience and career progression within an ever changing working environment.
A new opportunity has arisen within the business for an ACA / ACCA / CIMA Qualified Management Accountant, ideally suited to an ambitious, career minded accountant from either industry or chartered practice.
Reporting to Board level your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of detailed monthly management accounts including profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow forecasts
- Preparation of year end accounts and liaison with external auditors
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- KPI Reporting across the business
- Implementing and maintaining controls across the business
As a key member of the Management Team your role will involve a lot of interaction with Departmental Managers and will involve aspects of business partnering.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to work within and be a part of an innovative, fast growing business with ambitious future plans.
You will ideally be a Management Accountant able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Background within chartered accountancy practice or commerce & industry
- An understanding of the online retail fashion / FMCG industry
- The ambition and desire to develop your career within a fast moving sector
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment for a confidential discussion about this unique opportunity