Senior Management Accountant
The Role | Senior Management Accountant
Due to continued growth and strong market conditions, this well know Real Estate Investor and Developer are looking to hire a new Senior Management Accountant (No.2) to the Financial Controller into their Central London Team.
- Direct Staff Management: Manage two junior management accountants
- Ensure the full preparation, production and review of the monthly management accounts
- Have detailed explanations for any positive/negative variances, supported by action plans, ready for presentation and challenge from the FC and FD.
- Given the fast paced property market, ensure the the board packs are detail and accurate, ready for review and challenge from Senior Management at Group Level.
- Support the weekly cash-flow forecast and sales forecast
- Perform Ad-hoc tasks from the FC, FD or requests from Senior Management
- Support the Senior Finance Business Partners with tight deadlines or surplus requests
- When possible, identify and improve their financial framework and systems
This role would suit a fully qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA Accountant, with 0 - 2 years PQE Experience of Complex Management Accounts, who are looking to progress into a management level role, within a fast paced, growing business.
Those from Practice can apply, but would need to be able to demonstrate hands-on accounts preparation experience and therefore likely to come from a Mid-Tier Practice.
To be considered:
- Excellent Academics
- Degree Educated
- Fully Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA (With Membership number)
- Complex Management Accounts Experience
- Leadership Experience
- 'A' Grades on GCSEs and A-Levels
- 1st Class Degree
- First Time Passes on ACA, ACCA, CIMA Exams
- Property Investment and Development Experience (Bonus)
Package: £50k - £55k + Bonus + Pension
David Goadsby | |
The Company: Listed Real Estate Investment and Development Business - Central London