Project Manager - Hatfield - £25-28k
Position: Project Manager
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Contract: Permanent, full time
Our client is a highly successful media company, currently recruiting for a dedicated, experienced and enthusiastic Project Manager to join their exciting team on a Permanent, Full Time basis.
Duties of the position:
- To take ownership of projects from start to finish, from inception through to delivery of copy to print
- To meet with clients, fully obtain briefs for each project, and ensure the requirements are fully understood in order to implement effectively
- To create manage and amend project flatplans as necessary
- To fully brief the in-house Design team
- To communicate effectively with clients and colleagues in order to ensure processes within each project run smoothly
- To source text and images from contributors
- To write and sub-edit supplied copy
- To finalise pages for approval, and sign pages off for printing
- A background within the Publishing sector is essential
- To be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- To be able to work closely and effectively with other departments
- Knowledge and experience of using InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of QuarkXPress a distinct advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- A confident communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
General working info / Company benefits
- Office hours Monday - Friday with the very occasional later finish as project deadlines dictate
- 22 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012 and Best New Business Award in 2013 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s businesses throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
"smart10 - One career. Go for it!