Firmware Engineer - West London
Firmware Engineer - West London - £40,000-£60,000 P/A
A Firmware Engineer is required to join an innovative and well-established Electronics product company in West London. The successful Firmware Engineer will be welcomed on board an expanding R&D Engineering team, designing and manufacturing bespoke hi-tech solutions for the biomedical and security sectors.
Firmware Engineer - Experience/Skills:
* At least 10 years' experience in industry
* In depth current (at least 3 years) experience of ARM Cortex M series microcontroller, preferably STM32 / EFM32 range.
* DSP experience
* Ability to port existing 8051 8bit firmware to ARM
* Ability to read Schematics and Data Sheets and write Device Drivers
* Medical device experience
* Development tools Keil, IAR, SVN version control
* Experience of full product lifecycle
* In-depth knowledge of DMA, SPI, UART, I2C, USB, CAN bus, Bluetooth.
The successful Firmware Engineer will have a good degree in Electronics or similar discipline.
If you are interested in this Firmware Engineer opportunity then please apply with your latest CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency