Back End Java Developer
Are you an ambitous, passionate Java Developer? Looking for a company that lives and breathes Agile and really makes a difference? Then we want to talk to you.
Our client is a game changer in the Telecom world who are looking for talented backend developers experienced in Core Java and Spring.
The role requires the experience and mindset of seasoned developer, together with the ability to work within an agile environment utilising a blend of methodologies including Scrum, TDD and XP.
- To be part of the Agile development team and work on one of the main client products.
- Leading a culture of positive continuous improvement, the core tasks will include the writing and unit / integration testing code and involvement in architectural and design decisions. There will be a need to input into estimation and planning meetings as well as provide expert consultancy to the rest of the development and business teams.
Demonstrable experience of coding using the following technologies:
- Java (Strong), Spring Web (Strong), Spring Security, Spring AOP, REST (Strong), Oracle and Python
It is desirable to have experience of the following:
- jBPM, ActiveMQ, SOAP / XML APIs, JIRA, Confluence and Linux
- Performance analysis and testing (specifically for Java code and Oracle queries)
- Oracle optimisation (e.g. index creation to alleviate performance issues)
- Good knowledge of AWS or any other cloud technologies
Interested? We'd love to hear from you so hit apply to hear more!