Due to a highly successful period of winning new work, SJC Partners are working closely with an award winning regional and independent accountancy firm as it looks to add to its audit team with a highly accomplished Audit Manager.
Responsibilities will include:-
- Facilitating the completion of audit field work and direct reporting to partner in some cases;
- Effective management of audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters;
- Ensuring completion of audits/projects within agreed timescales;
- Budgeting time allocation to assignments and explaining variances from budget;
- Drafting final documents for review by senior manager and partner;
- Participation in due diligence or other transaction support engagements;
- Drafting accounts in accordance with UK GAAP/IAS;
- Development and coaching of less experienced members of staff.
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CA qualified (or equivalent) and have 3 years post qualified audit experience. Strong IT literacy, including Excel, Powerpoint and Word and good working knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS is also required.
This role offers an attractive salary and bonuses package with a clear personal progression path in a friendly working environment.
Please submit your CV to SJC Partners for immediate consideration.