Project Manager - Fashion
Project Manager - Fashion - £45,000 - £60,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high end fashion label based in the heart of London.
They are a globally recognised brand with international offices, who are investing heavily in their E-Commerce function. This role will sit as the sole Project Manager in the London office, but will be part of the wider E-Commerce team managing a range of technical projects and upgrades.
You don’t need a background in fashion for this role, but previous experience working on E-Commerce websites is necessary.
- Responsible for management and delivery of digital projects to ensure on time and high quality delivery of our consumer-facing experiences
- Manages multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Provides ongoing project update reports to internal teams
- Responsible for following and monitoring project management processes and documentation
- Assists in educating business stakeholders on the global digital processes
- Oversees project from initial funding approval through delivery, including overall continuing project maintenance if needed
- Managing off shore development teams.
- Responsible for management and communication of budget status and tasks among team members and business stakeholders
- Responsible for coordination final delivery of digital applications or functionality, including user acceptance testing and final sign-off
- Proactively works with business analysts, product managers, design, user experience, development and QA to define project requirements and estimate effort to deliver
- Strong grasp of current web technologies as well as related business issues
- Prince2 or PMP certification or similar
- Deep experience in multiple software development lifecycles, including waterfall and agile
- Excellent project management skills including prioritization, scheduling, and documentation
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively with internal and external groups
- High energy and enthusiasm and ability to succeed in a dynamic work environment
- Solid technical understanding and ability to define and refine requirements through a project lifecycle
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Andrew Mason