Office Legal Cashier
Office Legal Cashier role.... Fantastic opportunity
Amazing opportunity for an experienced Legal Cashier to join an Internationally focused Law firm based in the City of London
Fantastic opportunity - Recruiting a Legal Cashier for City based Law firm
Must be experienced , minimum of 1 year within a Legal enviroment
Legal Cashier role - Exciting prospects available
We are looking for a proactive, presentable and highly organised Individual who is able to work under pressure and provides exceptional levels of communication. Written and verbal.
Legal Cashier role ( Full Time )
You must be highly professional, confident and experienced.
Legal Cashier duties include
- Posting purchase invoices from the firms suppliers.
- Acting as a point of reference for suppliers queries and dealing with cheque requests.
- Assisting staff at all levels in providing information and resolving queries.
- Obtaining authorities for CHAPS & BACS payments.
- Obtaining signatures on cheques and delivery once drawn to general office and to act as the department messenger.
- Posting daily telephone & postage transfers.
- Posting daily Land Searches from online accounts.
- Dealing with Companies House searches from online accounts, tracing unidentified items.
- Posting Counsel Fee notes and reconciling fee notes.
- Producing end of day reports and payment of NYP disbursements. ? Assisting the Accounts Manager as and when required.
You must :
- Experience no less than 1 year within a Law firm
- Strong GCSE / A level results in Maths
- Communication skills to a high standard
- Calm and unflappable nature involves interaction with partners,
- Professional and willing attitude
- Accurate with keen attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written
- A proactive and enquiring approach communication skills are essential.
- Highly organised
- Able to work with limited
Does this sound like you? Apply at your earliest convenience to be immediately considered