Bad Debt Protection Manager
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced, ambitious professional to join one of the UK’S leading providers of specialist finance as a Bad Debt Protection Manager in the North.
As a Bad Debt Protection Manager your role will be to proactively manage the businesses Bad Debt Protection service to maximise operational efficiency, client service and product penetration with an underlying remit to ensure full compliance with the trade credit insurance policy to minimise claim levels and operational risks.
• To develop and promote the Bad Debt Protection service offering from both an internal and external users’ perspective.
• To support and drive the penetration of the Bad Debt Protection service offering through both Sales and Relationship Management to ensure Bad debt Protection achieves budget.
• To create, maintain and amend Policies and Procedures for the product.
• Build and develop the business’s understanding of our BDP service through effective communication, training, regional presentations, product guides, etc.
• Develop and ensure effective management of all operational Bad Debt Protection procedures centrally and business wide including exceeding customer service expectations, risk and compliance management.
• Monitor the appropriateness of BDP limit levels through constant monitoring of over-dues, potential over trading of limits, payment plans, rejected collections, credit information and claims.
• To maintain regional office relationships through regular contact, verbally and face to face.
• Takes responsibility for monitoring BDP operation risk undertaking regular sampling & reporting.
Candidates must demonstrate thorough knowledge of Bad Debt protection and trade credit insurance as well as the ability to appraise financial information for credit management purposes. Invoice Finance knowledge and ABFA Certificate is also desirable.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an excellent basic salary and market competitive benefits package.