Business Development Manager for a TOP sales training company
We are currently recruiting for a Business development Manager for our sales training client based out of central London.
Our client is looking for a presentable, enthusiastic, experienced Business development manager to help grow existing and new business within the sales training realm.
Working for a sales training company, you will be privy to excellent sales training yourself which will help nurture your own sales talents for future progression.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Be consultative, engaging, caring and helpful with clients at all times. At Natural Training we are on display at all times. We need to sell how we train people to sell. Central to this is value creation.
· Have outstanding social selling skills and networks. For instance, a LinkedIn network of 500+ connections
· Professional communication skills including speaking, networking, presenting and writing.
· Technology or Manufacturing industry experience
· Minimum 6 years’ business experience and 3 years’ sales experience
· A knowledge of the training market, particularly sales training.
· A working knowledge of adult learning principles, including 70:20:10 (popularised by Charles Jennings)
· A high impact presence around the office, willing to help other team members and maintain our fantastic team culture!
· A strong interest in learning and personal development
· Strong proficiency with MS Word & PowerPoint
· 3rd level degree or diploma
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Maintain a database of prospects and regularly contact them to find out more about their organisation, their needs, and how we can help
· Develop issues, challenges and briefs from clients and bring them to the training solutions team at Natural
· Write stunning proposals and pitch documents
· Professionally represent Natural Training at all times
· Maintain a consistent level of proactive, outbound client activity
· Attend pitches and new business development meetings to win deals
· Report on pipeline weekly during internal sales meetings and one to one meetings with the Sales Manager
· Liaise with client and trainer to ensure training runs successfully
If you are interested in this role and feel as though this maybe the company for you, please do not delay and get into contact ASAP.
Jordan @ Bluemarkgroup . co . uk