Graduate Marketing Assistant - up to £25,000
Our client is lookind for Graduate with a Marketing or other Business Degree. Ideally the client would like someone who is keen on learning new systems and skills.
- Setting up and managing all social media.
- Daily reporting.
- Sales mapping.
- Email Marketing.
- Create Multi Media presentations.
- Staying up to date with industry news and trends.
- Manage all marketing activity for group of companies ensuring company procedures are followed.
- Willing to attend events.
- Act as project manager for external suppliers when requested or for bespoke pieces of work.
Your application will be passed to our team of recruitment consultants and should your skills and experience match the recruitment needs of our client, we will forward your CV to them so they can consider whether or not your application is suitable for this vacancy. By submitting your CV to us, you are giving your consent to us to use your details for this express purpose.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to every unsuccessful applicant, therefore if you do not hear from us within 10 days of your application please be aware that in this instance the Client has chosen not to pursue your application for this position.
Kingsgate Recruitment does not discriminate on grounds of Disability, Race, Age, Gender, Creed or Sexual Orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation