Account Manager - IT Network Services
Account Manager - IT Networks
Salary: £45,000 + commission (OTE £65,000) + benefits
Location: Field Based with 1 / 2 days a week from office in London
Networks / Datacentre / LAN / WAN / Cisco / OSS / BSS / IT / Account Manager / Relationship Manager
We are currently seeking a talented Account Manager - IT Networks to join a leading professional services company in the UK. You will be part of an 8 person, £28M revenue, Account Management team developing existing accounts, relationships on maximising their managed service, fixed price and assignment offerings. You will be managing a range of large corporate businesses ranging in the following sectors: Financial Services / Telecommunications / Broadcast & Media /Online Gaming / Insurance / Retail. The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work for a company that have some of the most cutting edge IT Networks and technology as a service offering and have a desirable list of blue chip clients.
Selling and maximising opportunities around the following:
- Enterprise & Telecoms Network Architecture, Design & Support
- OSS/BSS Solutions Architecture, Design, Implementation & Support
- Project & Program Management
This role will initially focus on the maintenance of 5-7key established accounts, taking ownership of Business As Usual commercial activity, predominantly with Time & Materials consulting engagements. Typically this involves regular on-site customer contact, managing accurate financial information and developing strong relationships with the customers. This role will also work closely with the delivery management to ensure that the right consultants are in place, There is an expectation of some growth within these accounts, however in some cases a Senior Sales person will also be undertaking Business Development in other departments of the customer organisation.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Demonstrable sales skills with a track record in managing existing accounts
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong operational skills
- Reasonable understanding of Network and IT business and technology
- Exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills
- An ability to develop strong customer relationships
- Experience with proposal generation and purchase order closing
- Some technical understanding of OSS/BSS or Network design/support plus appreciation of Project Management
Their customers locations range from London, Bristol, Milton Keynes to West Malling so a full UK Driving Licence is required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading and exciting professional services company who work with some of the most cutting edge IT Networks and technology and have a desirable list of blue chip clients. Opportunity for progression is plentiful.
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.