Nursing Home Manager CQC, GOOD, Award-Winning Home -£65,000 30
Would you like to join a large, sector leading organization that is known for career development and excellent staff engagement.
Domus is currently recruiting for a commercially astute Nursing Home Manager to fill an opening with a Nursing home located in Birmingham. The company is a very well know company that has been delivering high quality care for many years. They have grown substantially over the last few years and have recently received a significant financial injection which will enable them to expand and ultimately become the countries number one care provider! They are known for forward thinking progressive attitudes to the delivery of care and they are looking for someone to become a vital part of the establishment.
- You will be a major part of the groups day to day running ensuring CQC requirements are met and, maintain high standards, and ensure the home reaches is full potential via high occupancy and good average fees.
- You will have excellent mentors and support from above as well as an established team
The salary for this role is circa £65,000 per annum with a fantastic bonus scheme offering up to 30% Bonus once the realistic targets are achieved. This group also offer a fantastic benefits package and Pension contribution scheme.
- Caters to a maximum of approximately 80 service users
- Rated good in last CQC inspection
- Dedicated activities co-ordinator experienced in working with older people
- Personalised rooms are encouraged to ensure full resident enjoyment of the surroundings
- Specialised handling and bathing equipment for those who need it
- Nearby shops, restaurants and cafes where residents often like to visit
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy, please contact Mike Ford on or alternatively send me your CV via email .
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords: RGN, RMN, RNLD, Dementia, Home Manager, Nursing home manager, Castle Bromwich, West Birmingham, Registered Manager