Senior BD Executive Corporate Insurance - Legal
A leading global law firm is hiring a Senior BD Executive to co-ordinate and implement Corporate Insurance sector business development strategies and campaigns under the direction of a Business Development Manager or Senior Business Development Manager, ensuring effective, high-quality and timely delivery.
Main responsibilities include:
- To take responsibility for implementing discrete elements of sector business development strategies and their resulting activities. The focus will vary depending on the sector and circumstances, but will include:
- Co-ordinating, attending and on occasion managing sector/practice area sub-group and client meetings, keeping a record of actions agreed and managing those actions to achieve progress
- The drafting and production of sector marketing materials
- The organisation of internally and externally hosted events in partnership with our in-house event organisers, including advising on and assisting in the development of materials and managing other elements involved in campaigns, for example surveys, research studies, press releases or interviews.
- Drafting, editing and production of client pitch documents or other capability materials.
- Management of client information and the compilation of data and reports for partner groups
- Supporting the development of client development teams and the implementation of their plans
- Ensuring sector web-pages are up to date and on message and managing the production of e-communications materials for the sector
- Taking responsibility for the production of directory submissions
- Managing sector data in the firm's Interaction CRM system and liaising with partners across relevant departments to ensure sector mailing lists and key account activities are up to date
- Contributing to the formulation of sector business development plans
- Working on firm-wide business development initiatives, such as the Key Account programme or firm-wide campaigns, as directed by your manager
- Monitoring business development expenditure and producing reports on a regular basis as agreed with your manager
The successful candidate must be educated to degree level or possess equivalent experience, with a professional marketing qualification being desirable. You must have proven experience of working as a Business Development practitioner within a fast-paced professional services environment. Experience of monitoring expenditure and producing appropriate reports is highly desirable. Strong IT skills with experience of CRM systems, preferably InterAction, and excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - leightontaylorC