Functional Skills, Employability and Vocational Training Tutor - NEETs
- One of the UK's leading skills providers of Employability and Skills based services
- Have a requirement for a Functional and Employability Tutor to work with NEETs individuals in delivery key skills
- Individuals with experience delivering IAG coaching with a PTTLS/CTTLS/DTTLS qualification will be essential.
Salary: £22000 - £24000
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Parkhouse Bell is delighted to be working with one of the UK's largest and most successful providers of skills and employability based services.
Due to ongoing success are looking to employ experienced tutors to deliver accredited Functional Skills, Employability and Vocational training to NEETs customers on their exclusive programme. The Tutors will work together with the Key Workers to ensure that personalised training and support plans remain appropriate to the customer’s needs and are completed within their time on programme.
This role is based on-site however willingness to travel to other sites is a necessity.
- DeNon-RegulatedRegulated learning and training to include: life and citizenship skills, personal, health, social development and English & Mathematics
- Developing course plans specific to the customer’s requirements
- IAG (Information, Advice and Guidance)
- Identifying potential customer barriers to employment
- Development of new approaches and techniques to deliver a personalised service
- Working closely with the Key Workers to continuously enhance and improve the support and services provided
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting and motivating the long term unemployed through their development journey, our essential requirements are:
- Experience of providing excellent customer IAG/Coaching
- Relevant teaching qualification, PGCE/Cert Ed (adults)
- Adult teaching qualification (PTTLS/CTTLS/DTTLS) or equivalent
- Occupational experience and competence in delivering teaching/tutoring
- Experience of welfare to work sector
- Demonstrate the ability to work towards awarding body standards
- Experience of and comfortable with delivering to groups of approx. 10 - 15 customers
- Good conflict resolution skills