Administrator / Merchandising Administrator
Administrator / Merchandising Administrator - (Ecommerce Retailer)
A strong Administrator is needed to join the Buying team for a global eCommerce and TV retailer in London on a 12 month fixed term contract. Based from their UK Head Office in Chiswick, expect to play a key admin support role within a busy and diverse environment where no two days are ever the same.
With over 20 years’ experience and operations in countries across the globe, this household name eCommerce / TV retailer employs over 17,000 people worldwide and are ranked as one of the world's top multimedia shopping companies in terms of both viewers and revenue. Continuing to experience exciting levels of growth, they are now seeking an Administrator / Merchandising Administrator to join the team.
Joining on a 12 month fixed term contract the Merchandising Administrator will provide comprehensive administrative support to buying departments across the company. Whether you are assisting with PO amendments and booking issues (to ensure smooth supply chain operations); acting as a key contact for vendors; liaising with internal and external customers; managing booking processes or any other related duty you will provide the essential support to the buying teams which ensures operations run smoothly and are delivered efficiently.
To qualify… You should be an Administrator / Merchandising Administrator / Buying Team Administrator / Office Administrator / MAA / Retail Merchandiser / Merchandiser or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Administration experience gained within a head office environment (exposure to merchandising or buying is advantageous);
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy;
- High computer literacy (MS Word and Excel);
- First class communication skills;
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude;
- The ability to manage your own workload.
Any exposure to the Retail industry or SAP is advantageous.
In return the Merchandising Administrator can expect a great working environment with plenty of challenges, opportunities and benefits such as 23 days holiday (increasing to 28 days after 5 years' service), bonus scheme, employee discount, life assurance, medical insurance, season ticket loan, onsite restaurant, health and well-being programme and much, much more.
More searches like this
- Media & Advertising Secretarial & Administration £40,000 - £49,999 Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Technology & New Media Secretarial & Administration £40,000 - £49,999 Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Marketing & PR Secretarial & Administration £40,000 - £49,999 Contract jobs in London (Central)
- Retail Secretarial & Administration £40,000 - £49,999 Contract jobs in London (Central)