Technical Support, Milton Keynes, Salary £29k
JOB TITLE: Systems Administrator
REPORTS TO: Technical Services Manager
My client are an education services company based in Milton Keynes. They are currently recruiting for a Systems Administrator to join their growing team.
I'm looking for individuals that have experience providing 1st-3rd line generalist support ideally from a customer facing technical support or field engineer enviroment. I'm looking for individuals with a range of experience including exposure to Hyper V and VMWare and general support
- Knowledge of VMWare, Hyper-V, Microsoft infrastructure systems, including Windows 2012, Windows 7, Sharepoint, Office 365.
- Knowledge of IT client services, Network Services including IP networks, Firewalls, DNS and Network Security.
- Knowledge of Microsoft system design and configuration, especially SCCM.
- Knowledge of IT and Network security. Understand both defense and monitoring techniques
- Knowledge of modern techniques for the management of service resilience and disaster recovery configuration.
- Knowledge of key IT management methodologies such as ITIL
- Knowledge of current trends in the ICT industry
- Substantial experience in Virtualisation, Networking and Microsoft Systems.
- Over two years experience providing IT support in a customer facing role (eg field engineer)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Over two years experience providing 1st to 3rd line techical support.
If you're interested in this role, please send a copy of your cv to rene okoli at intelligent thinking recruitment.