Office Angels Guildford are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator for a large corporate organisation in the local area, either on a temp to perm or straight perm basis.
you will report directly in to the Recruitment Manager and be able to multi task while managing and prioritising a busy workload.
Key duties and responsibilities will include;
- Liaising with all Line Managers and Partners regarding their recruitment needs, both immediate and planned recruitment drives
- Working with the Line Manager to ensure the job brief and person brief is understood clearly
- To take full responsibility for the graduate recruitment process - including dealing with applicants, organising the assessment days, planning and preparing the paper work, booking Partners and other managers to attend the day
- Telephone pre-screening
- Raising the profile of the organisation within the local area
- To manage the careers website database efficiently, contacting all new candidates
- Contributing to the continual innovation strategy, actively contributing to team meetings and Offering new ideas to the recruitment process
- Build applicant sources by utilising all resources available: Social media, internet sites, local community service and employment agencies
- Attract candidates by placing job advertisements with job sites, social media and recruitment agencies
- Conduct 1st stage interviews with applicants; analysing responses, verifying references and comparing skills to job description
- Arrange management interviews by coordinating schedules
- Manage new employment journey from offer stage to liaising with them on their first day
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.