Power Electronics Engineer - Harlow
Power Electronics Engineer - Harlow - £40,000-£50,000 P/A
A Power Electronics Engineer is required to join an innovative and well-established Electronics product company in Harlow. The successful Power Electronics Engineer will be welcomed on board an expanding R&D Engineering team to design switch-mode power supplies.
Power Electronics Engineer - Experience/Skills:
* Design for SMPS
* Product design from proposal through the design cycle to production and continue to support afterwards.
* Working closely with mechanical engineers guiding the PCB layout and mechanical design, and with engineers and technicians overseeing testing, including EMC, thermal and SVT,as well as costings.
* Experience with LLC topology as well as broad knowledge/experience of other topologies would be required.
* Full design cycle experience with products released to manufacture.
* Experience of PFC circuits; EMC issues, how to prevent/resolve; thermals, transformer design; costings/budget; component selection.
* Designing digital circuitry, and in particular, experience/good knowledge of dsPIC: The successful candidate would be assisting in digital design, so your role would perhaps be 60/40 analogue/digital design.
The successful Power Electronics Engineer will have a good qualification in Electronics or similar discipline.
If you are interested in this Power Electronics Engineer opportunity then please apply with your latest CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency