Sportsworld is a leading event management company founded in 1980. We have operated travel and hospitality programs at the world's biggest international and domestic sporting events including the Olympic Games, Football World Cups and Wimbledon
Sportsworld are currently operating:
- The Fairway Village at The Championships, Wimbledon - a luxurious temporary hospitality facility located opposite the All England Club.
- Six Day London hospitality
What you will be doing
- The marketing executive oversees day to day marketing activities for the marketing department.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and videos
- Writing and proofreading copy
- Liaising with designers and printers
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Managing budgets
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity
Key areas will include
- Website Management (Drupal CMS)
- Email Marketing - Dotmailer
- Social media creation and management
- Reporting - Google Analytics
What we are looking for
- The role requires an individual who can effectively plan their workload and multi-task, as well as work well under pressure and more importantly work as part of a team.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a "can do" attitude
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be diligent, methodical and have an excellent eye for detail
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong project management/organisational skills
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
- This role is full time, 9:00am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, with flexibility to work late and over weekends if required. The successful candidate will also be required to work the duration The Championships, Wimbledon, and Six Day London
Working within Travelopia
Travelopia is the home for brands that create extraordinary travel experiences. We are at the forefront of global travel for those wanting something distinctive. Each of our customers’ demands a different experience. We give them this through real understanding and expertise. It’s at the heart of all we do at Travelopia.
Specialist travel is all we do. Passions such as yachting, trekking, cycling, learning, sports, boating, ski-ing, culture and luxury travel.
We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them out with our eyes open. It’s time to inspire!
Join us and in return you'll be rewarded with
- Competitive salary
- Reward scheme - online discounts on products & services
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as at the date of publication. Any changes will be notified to you upon your start with the Company.
Please click on the link below, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV.