Internal Systems & Insights Support Analyst
You will use your expert knowledge of the companies internal systems and business rules, to troubleshoot, problem solve, and generally offer technical support to Rightmovers on the front line. You will have responsibility for ensuring that the companies internal systems keep pace with the ever changing commercial needs of the business.
This role will suit someone who is analytical, enjoys working with technology, and is interested in how the internal operations of a top 10 UK website works "under the hood".
A successful candidate would thrive when faced with a problem to solve under pressure, and be able to communicate with, and influence at all levels within the company.
You will gain a broad experience of the different functional areas of (sales, finance, marketing, IT etc.) and will build a wide-ranging knowledge of the business upon which to develop your future career. You will also have the opportunity to gain exposure to a range of different technologies including Oracle, HP Vertica, Bonita BPM, and Logi Analytics.
A typical week as an Internal Systems & Insights Support Analyst might involve
- Troubleshooting our systems when something goes wrong
- Supporting our sales teams by providing data that helps demonstrate the value that Rightmove products provide to our customers
- Maintaining our business data by proactively identifying and correcting errors
- Implementing changes in the companies systems to accommodate a new product offering, pricing strategy or commercial initiative
- Prioritising your to-do list through analysis and consultation to get an idea of scope and impact
- Acting as a consultant with the business; to suggest, design and implement solutions to problems
- Communicating progress of support requests in our queue
- Creating reports for various internal teams to give them greater insight into their business area
- Coordinating system maintenance with operations teams and system users
- Analysing systems or process enhancements to satisfy passionate Rightmovers always driving improvement
- Being a technical translator; a conduit of information between our techies and our users
We’re looking for someone who
- Experienced and comfortable with MS Office, especially Excel
- Confidence to challenge requirements is essential
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good mathematical abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- A quick and willing learner
- Self-managed and proactive
- Enthusiasm for working with large, complex data sets
We would love someone to have any of the following
- Educated to degree level
- Familiarity with Agile principles and methodology would be beneficial
- A working knowledge of relational databases (highly desirable but not essential as in house training can be provided)
- The ability to use SQL to interrogate databases or VBA to write macros would also be highly advantageous