Junior Royalties Assistant - Music
Working for an established and accomplished Record Label and Music publishing company, this is a great opportunity for an individual looking to work for an industry leading business.
The role is primarily responsible for processing label distribution statements to the UK clients of the artist and label services. The position is critical to meeting the monthly royalty deadlines and in providing royalty information to management for performance analysis.
To be suitable for this position, you will have previous Royalties experience, ideally gained within a music company.
- Ensure the accurate set up and maintenance of client data and repertoire royalty conditions within the group royalty system;
- Process and distribute monthly, quarterly and biannual label & artist statements;
- Ensure correct Recoupable costs are applied to statements once received from the relevant finance team;
- Liaise with Business Affairs and management to ensure accuracy within the reporting;
- Involved in ad hoc projects to improve efficiency of the royalty process;
- Ensure efficient flow of royalty data to the relevant UK or International finance team;
- Provide additional analysis required by senior management.
- Previous royalties experience gained within a Record Label or Music Publisher;
- Mathematically minded, problem solver with an eye for detail;
- Excellent excel skills;
- High standards of communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure whilst ensuring accuracy and deadlines being met;
- Experience of Counterpoint Record Maestro would be an advantage.