Night Hygiene Team Manager
A Night Hygiene Team Manager vacancy has come up in North West London.
This is offering a salary of 31,000 and shift pattern is 10:00pm to 06:00am Friday to Tuesday. 40 hours per week.
Essential for this role:
* Good written and verbal skills
* Experience of HACCP and Health and Safety
* Experience of working in a Hygiene Supervisor/Leader/Manager role within a food manufacturing background
* Basic understanding of microbiology
* Flexibility to cover hygiene shift requirements
* Effectively plan labour against the needs of the factory
* Experience of customer audits and in house audits
Role accountabilities will include: Process performance, people development, health and safety, continuous improvement, communication, health and safety and continuous improvement.
In the first instance send your CV in response to this advert. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 24-48 hours.
Jasvinder Arora -
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.