Key Account Manager - Finance
Key Account Manager - Spider. The region`s Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company are pleased to be supporting a finance company based in Cambridge with the search for a Key Account Manager to join their team. With decades of combined experience in both agriculture and asset finance, they understand the needs of their customers and utilise their expertise to provide effective funding strategies for clients and projects of all sizes.
As Key Account Manager the key focus of this role is to manage, develop and strengthen commercial relationships with a small number of large key exposure clients. Carry out regular service calls, performance monitoring and on-site visits. Proactively contact clients to maintain a consistent level of service delivery, credit risk and financial performance, whilst working closely with the Programme Project Manager during the project build. Develop with the customer a refinancing package for the entire exposure either as a whole or in parts with agreed timescales with external funding counterparties.
Responsibilities and other key duties include:
- Preparing, reviewing and analysing the ongoing credit worthiness of all commercial loan facilities and renewals on allocated customer base
- Undertake regular onsite monitoring visits according to agreed plan to ensure project/plant performance is in line with original/agreed objectives and report back to senior management
- Put in place specific remedial action plans to improve performance where identified/appropriate
- Verifying and processing loans, leases and hp arrangements and performing client management and collection procedures.
- Negotiating financial terms and pricing with clients for additional lending opportunities or restructuring purposes.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in corporate/re-structure finance advantageous
- Ability to communicate strength and empathy in delicate situations in conjunction with Recoveries Manager and Credit Controller taking overall responsibility for client arrears and default cases
- Ability to gain knowledge of basic Anaerobic Digestion/Biogas financial models and plant operations on or within 6 months of appointment
- Excellent credit risk analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques
- Membership of Professional/Managerial Institute (i.e. CICM) is desirable.
- Level headed and measured approach
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work.
- Willing to embrace change and challenge processes to improve efficiency.
- Able to manage workloads and priorities and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- A team player who is able to develop effective relationships with the team and work in partnership with others.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
This role would ideally suit a candidate from a corporate/re-structure finance background
On offer is a salary of £40000-£60000 per annum dependant on experience, including annual car allowance of £6000
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join this incredibly successful company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruitment Company. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Additional keywords: account manager, finance, insurance, CICM, renewables
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.