Audit Senior - Top 10 firm - upto £40k
I am currently recruiting for our client, a Top 10 Accountancy firm in based in central Manchester, for an immediate position in their Manchester office for an Audit Senior.
The role would suit an experienced Qualified Audit Senior (ACCA/ACA & open to QBE), however, my client would also be interested in meeting experienced and driven Audit Semi-Seniors with Accountancy Practice experience.
Experience with IT packages such as IRIS, Xero, Sage and Quickbooks would be an advantage.
- Up to £40,000 annual salary
- Holidays 23 days + Bank holidays + upto 5 days salary sacrifice
- Annual pay reviews
- 4% Contributory Pension (rising to 11.5% with service)
- Car lease scheme (reduced cost)
- Full expenses
- Reduced family mobile packages
- Childcare vouchers
- Gym membership
The company offers clear road-maps of progression, with constant support and training, in relation to the efforts that their employees put in. Employees are at the forefront of their ethos. As an international firm with strong European roots, they an an equal-opportunity employer and are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of their main strengths.
Duties will include:
- Assisting / Leading client Audit planning through to execution
- High levels of client engagement
- Opportunity to help train and develop junior members of staff (depending on experience)
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you would like to know more or you would like to discuss your current situation in confidence, please get in touch david @tarantularec.co.uk or by submitting your CV below.