Crane Service Engineer
Our client is a global leader in the manufacture of cranes, crane components and lifting equipment. This position offers a rare opportunity to work for a quality focused organisation with the potential for further onward development and promotion.
Job title: Crane Service Engineer
Main Objective: The provision of professional service for lifting and handling equipment.
Area: West Midlands / Worcestershire
Salary: £28K - £33K
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Vehicle: Company van provided
Holidays: 20 per year plus bank holidays
Overtime: Basic pay Monday to Friday, time and half for Saturdays, double time for Sundays and bank holidays.
Call-out: 24 hour standby on a rostered basis.
- Service, repair, installation, commissioning and testing of lifting and handling equipment.
- On-call response in accordance with the appropriate published roster.
- Compliance to the requirements of the Company's policies and work instructions.
- Attend training courses as the job requires.
- Adhere to safe working practices at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- ONC in electrical or mechanical engineering is preferred.
- Proven competency to install, inspect, and maintain lifting equipment in accordance with relevant operating/installation instructions and the requirements of the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER).
- Knowledge and experience of working safely at height.
crane, crane engineer, field service engineer, LOLER, PUWER, lifting equipment, material handling